Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Paper Ball

Paper Ball Office Magic Tricks

6CRBBAK82G7C


Paper Ball Office Magic Tricks -- powered by eHow.com

Video Transcript
"Hi everybody now I'm going to show you how to do another classic magic trick with stuff you can find around the office. So go to your desk or a friends desk get you some tissue, tissues we are going to roll these up to a ball here. Make these into little balls again.

This what I'm going to do is set these out into a square like this. Now if I just give them a little cover like this we would see one of them jump across to join it's friend in the corner. Now if I cover them up again another one jumps across just like that to join it's friend in the corner.

The last one we are going to do even a little further away, give it a little cover like this a little wiggle and it jumps right across to join it's friend in the corner like that and that is how you do the paper ball matrix and in a minute I'm going to show you how to do that. "

Explanation of Paper Ball Office Magic Tricks


Explanation of Paper Ball Office Magic Tricks -- powered by eHow.com

Video Transcript

"Hi everybody let's do the explanation for the paper ball matrix. Now if your somebody who is studying magic in the side and you have a book on magic this trick may have the unfortunate name of Chink and chinks sadly some magic books where written before the political correctness but if you every see that name for a trick in a book this is what they are talking about.

Now we are going to make our 4 little paper balls and you want to have a extra one. Now I'm going to hold this in my left hand I like holding it here clipped on my thumb like that. Kind of spread these out and what I did was I was arranging these in a square, I took this one out of my pocket, I had a extra one ready to go.

Okay I'm going to hold this in my left hand and what I'm going to do is cover the opposite corners like this. I'm going to drop this one here and I'm going to pick this one up here like this.

So it goes like that and they look like this and I'm going to come across like this, cover with the hand that is holding the extra ball, I'm going to cover this one same thing you can give a little shake if you want, drop the extra one, pick up the one here, then one more time we come across just like this, we cover with the extra ball, you can move this one a little bit further away if you want, give it a little squeeze like that and that make that ball jump across and that is how you do that paper ball matrix."

No comments:

Post a Comment