Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Impossible Location Trick

Impossible Location Trick with Senegal Deck


Impossible Location Trick with Senegal Deck -- powered by eHow.com

Video Transcript
"Okay everybody so let me show you another cool Svengali trick. So let's take, the deck will have a card selected and what I'm going to do is take the deck, put the deck in the box and I'm going to close the box just like this and I'm going to put the deck in my pocket. I'm going to reach in and just by feel, pull out the very same card that you selected. Just like that.

Let me run through that for you one more time. Have a card selected, put this right back in the box. I'm going to reach in my pocket, take the card right out just like that and we take the deck right out of the box, I can show you there's no more king of clubs anywhere in the deck because I pulled it out. In the minute I'm going to show you how to do that very cool trick."


Impossible Location Explanation with Senegal Deck -- powered by eHow.com

Video Transcript
"Alright, so here it is, the explanation of the impossible location trick. I really love this trick and in the next segment I'm going show you a couple of other ways to do it. But, here's what I did in the performance that you saw; we had the card selected, okay. Now, this is one of those cases when you don't shuffle the deck because you want them to see the card is in the middle of the deck.

You're going to take the deck just like it is and stick it in the box. But there's another duplicate card right on the top. So what we do is we squeeze just a little bit so that the top part would buckle just like that and we're going to close the flap of the box under that card. Now there was some tricks like this using the regular deck in other segments that we did, but now what happens is I can just pull that right out of there like that.

So I'm going to take the deck and stick it into my shirt pocket, you can stick it into your pants pocket. If you have a man who's wearing a suit jacket, you can stick it in one of his outer pockets and then you just reach in and with your thumb, this is what happens in your pocket.

With your thumb you just grab this card and pull it right out. Now, if you do it with this part of the deck, not this way, but this part of the deck facing them, you can pull the card out with back to them and then you can show it just like that. So that's how you do the impossible location and then in a minute I'm going to show you some other ways to that trick as well."

Impossible Location Variations with Senegal Deck


Impossible Location Variations with Senegal Deck -- powered by eHow.com

Video Transcript
"Okay, so the impossible location is a pretty good cool trick, but I'm going to show you a couple of other ways to do it that you might like. One way is you do the trick the way I showed you, up into the point where you close the box. We're not going to put the box in our pocket this time, we're going to just stick it behind our back and right behind my back I'm going to do the same thing I did and just pull the card out, bring it out in front of me and show it like this.

So, I'll review that for you. We'll just put the deck in the box after it's been selected, squeeze it like this so that the top card buckles a little bit, close the flap just like that so the card is sticking out and behind my back I can pull the card right out. Now, you can also do the trick this way and this is very sneaky and under handed. Have the card selected just like that.

You can put it in the box, close the box normally and wrap a rubber band around it just like this to keep it close. Then you can put the deck in your pocket, reach in and some how manage to extract the card just like that.

Now the way you do that is you just take an extra queen of clubs from another end deck, stick it in your pocket like that before the trick is starts and then you just have them pick the card. There it is, you seal up the deck, you rubber band like that so they can't open it and you put this in your pocket, pause for a second and take out the other card and you've just done an amazing trick."

No comments:

Post a Comment